All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever been told that your ideas are good or even worse, stolen? The Thing-a-ma-jig that became really big is the story of an old man inventor who struggles to get his idea to market despite others telling him it's good and even stealing it. Join him in his struggle to keep his dreams and ideas alive. Please click on Go to Grampa's showroom link under the book cover to take a look inside and see other titles by Grampa Griswold.
- Author BiographyGrampa Griswold grew up and raised a family in Oregon. He has always been intersested in art and literature and has been involved in graphic design all his life. Grampa Griswold wrote his first book of bedtime rhymes after his first grandchild was born. Now having three grandchildren he has descided to publish a multitude of volumes so that not only his grandchildren will be entertained but children all over the world will be able to enjoy his humor, wit, and colorfilled illustrations. Grampa Griswold is also a member of SCBWI North Texas Chapter.
- Author(s)Grampa Griswold
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.