All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionHERE ARE MANY, MANY THINGS THAT NOBODY KNOWS ...Why are so many giraffes gay? Has human evolution stopped? Where did our alphabet come from? Can robots become self-aware? Can lobsters recognize other lobsters by sight? What goes on inside a black hole? Are cell phones bad for us? Why can't we remember anything from our earliest years? Full of the mysteries of life, the universe and everything, The Things that Nobody Kws is a fascinating and unputdownable exploration of the limits of human kwledge of our planet, its history and culture, and the universe beyond.
- Author BiographyWilliam Hartston is a Cambridge-educated mathematician and industrial psychologist. Between 1962 and 1987 he played chess competitively, becoming an international master and winning the English chess championship in 1973 and 1975. He also writes the off-beat Beachcomber column for the Daily Express and and is one of the viewers on Channel 4's Gogglebox.
- Author(s)William Hartston
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Content Note100 b&w line drawings
- Weight423 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.