All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionFans of Sarah Dessen will love this heartbreaking story about family, loss, and the joys and disappointments of first love.Bettina Vasilis can hardly believe it when star basketball player Brady Cullen convinces her strict father to let them date. That summer, Bettina falls in love with Brady and the freedom that comes along with him. But when school starts up again, Brady unexpectedly changes for the worse. Unable to give up on her first love just yet, she finds herself trapped in an abusive relationship. Then she meets Cowboy, a smoldering older guy and the last guy her father would approve. Yet he is everything Brady is t--gentle, caring, and interested in getting to kw the real Bettina. When tragedy strikes, Bettina must tell her family the truth--and kiss goodbye the things she thought she knew about herself and the men in her life.
- Author(s)Leslie Connor
- PublisherKatherine Tegen Books
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKatherine Tegen Books
- Weight454 g
- Width150 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.