All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis entertaining and informative reference book features sophisticated and surprising alternatives to common words together with guides to usage. Avoiding traditional thesauruses' mundane synym choices, Peter E. Meltzer puts each word-whether it's protrepic, apostrophise, iracund or emulous-in context.
- Author BiographyPeter E. Meltzer, the author of the best-selling The Thinker's Thesaurus and So You Think You Know Baseball?, is an attorney and a former professor at Rutgers University School of Law.
- Author(s)Peter E. Meltzer
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight1120 g
- Width180 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edition StatementExpanded Third Edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.