All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is such a joy to work with a dog who proactively engages in behaviors as you build a relationship that will surprise you in its depth and versatility. Clicker training has proven to be the most effective means of developing a Thinking Dog, one works in partnership with the trainer, making choices the right choices]]for the trainer and the dog. One of the biggest obstacles the trainer often faces, however, is his or her own training history and habits working with a dog. But you can make the transition once you understand how dogs learn and the mechanisms of operant conditioning. Learn from author Gail Fisher's crossover experiences as well as those of the hundreds of students she has helped make the change over the past thirteen years.
- Author BiographyGail Tamases Fisher is a professional dog trainer with more than 30 years experience.
- Author(s)Gail Tamases Fisher
- PublisherDogwise Publishing
- Date of Publication28/03/2009
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationWenatchee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDogwise Publishing
- Content Note500 B&W
- Weight680 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.