All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionLove--like life--is full of choices. But choices can be complicated. Do you want to settle down and get married? Do you want to maintain your independent lifestyle, yet still have a partner? Are you looking for a friend with benefits? According to relationship experts Joanne Davila and Kaycee Lashman, the key to finding the right guy for you is shifting the focus to you. This empowering guide offers evidence-based strategies and practical tools to help you figure out what you need to be happy and fulfilled--and whether he has what it takes. Vivid, realistic stories of women in their 20s illustrate how to approach dating with self-confidence, navigate conflict with communication and understanding, and recognize the red flags of unhealthy relationships. An exciting, caring, and respectful partnership is possible--build the skills to make it happen.
- Author BiographyJoanne Davila, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at Stony Brook University, a clinical psychologist in private practice, and an internationally known expert on young women's romantic relationships. She lives in Stony Brook, New York, with her partner. Kaycee Lashman is an organizational change specialist who focuses on relationship dynamics within companies. She and her husband live in Vancouver, Canada, and have two children.
- Author(s)Joanne Davila,Kaycee Lashman
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.