All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis essential professional development resource provides advice for early childhood teachers who are navigating demands and changes in their careers, helping them see these challenges as growth opportunities. Through in-depth self-assessment and reflection, educators reexamine their teaching philosophy, integrate new kwledge and strategies into their practice, and strengthen the impact of their teaching on students. In the midst of a constantly changing education landscape, educators will learn to teach with intention and rediscover their unique purpose and passion for teaching young children. Digital content includes customizable forms from the book.
- Author BiographySandra Heideman, M.S., is a decades-long veteran of early childhood education, with an emphasis on special needs. A past board president of the Minnesota Association for the Education of Young Children (MN AEYC), Sandra has published in Young Children and Exchange and is the coauthor of Play: The Pathway from Theory to Practice, published by Redleaf Press. She lives in Minnesota. Beth Menninga, M.A.Ed., has over three decades of experience in early childhood education, including teaching in preschool classrooms and coordinating professional development initiatives on infant toddler caregiving, early literacy, and early math. Beth has also coauthored articles for Young Children and Exchange magazines. She is currently project coordinator at the Center for Early Education and Development at the University of Minnesota. Claire Chang, M.A., Claire Chang is senior program officer for the Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota Foundation and is a former West Ed instructor. She has served on the governing board and accreditation council of the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and currently serves on the board of directors of MN AEYC and Hope Community Services. Claire lives in Minnesota. All three authors conduct workshops and presentations at national conferences.
- Author(s)Beth Menninga,Claire Chang,Sandra Heidemann
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.