Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.81Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA blockbuster alternate narrative to one of the most enduring controversies of our time: The assassination of John F. Kennedy. This time, Bob Lee Swagger is on the case. Bob Lee Swagger is back in a thriller fifty years in the making ...It's t even a clue. It's a whisper, a trace, a ghost echo, drifting down through the decades via chance connections so fragile that they would disintegrate in the puff of a breath. But it's eugh to get legendary former Marine sniper Bob Lee Swagger interested in the events of November 22, 1963, and the third bullet that so decisively ended the life of John F. Kennedy and set the stage for one of the most enduring controversies of our time. Swagger begins his slow night stalk through a much-traveled landscape. But he's asking questions that few have asked before: Why did the third bullet explode? Why did Lee Harvey Oswald, about to become the most hunted man on earth, risk it all by returning to his rooming house to secure a pistol he easily could have brought with him? How could a conspiracy that went unpenetrated for fifty years have been thrown together in the two and a half days between the anuncement of the president's route and the assassination itself? As Bob investigates, ather voice enters the narrative: kwing, ironic, almost familiar, that of a gifted, Yale-educated veteran of the CIA Plans Division. Hugh Meachum has secrets and the means and the will to keep them buried. When weighed against his own legacy, Swagger's life is an insignificant expense-but to blunt the threat, he'll first have to ambush the sniper. As each man hunts the other across today's globe and through the thickets of history, The Third Bullet builds to an explosive climax that will finally prove what Bob Lee Swagger has always kwn: it's never too late for justice.
- Author BiographyStephen Hunter is the bestselling author of The Third Bullet, Dead Zero, Point of Impact, and many other novels. The retired chief film critic for The Washington Post, where he won the 2003 Pulitzer Prize for Distinguished Criticism, he has also published two collections of film criticism and a nonfiction work, American Gunfight.
- Author(s)Stephen Hunter
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleBob Lee Swagger
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight723 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best Selling in Fiction Books
- AU $64.76New
- AU $52.05Used
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: The Complete Box Set of All 7 Books by George R. R. Martin (Paperback, 2012)
- AU $52.89New
- AU $47.08Used
- AU $15.93New
- AU $7.98Used
- AU $69.84New
- AU $16.42New
- AU $18.17New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $12.56Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $24.46
- AU $24.34Trending at AU $25.98
- AU $33.77Trending at AU $35.62
- AU $18.40Trending at AU $28.24
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $19.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.