All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $72.34New
- AU $28.99New
- AU $16.49New
- AU $12.89Used
- AU $79.87New
- AU $18.82New
- AU $113.79New
- AU $22.53New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.49
- AU $76.78Trending at AU $79.87
- AU $10.50Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $9.26Trending at AU $12.51
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $25.79
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the internationally bestselling author of the Sword of Truth series, comes a new Richard and Kahlan vel, sequel to The Omen Machine. The bloodthirsty Jit is dead, and against all odds Richard and Kahlan have survived. But a new menace has attacked them in the Dark Lands. Infected with the essence of death itself, robbed of his power as a war wizard, Richard must race against time to uncover and stop the infernal conspiracy assembling itself behind the wall far to the rth. His friends and allies are already captives of this fell combination, and Kahlan, also touched by death's power, will die completely if Richard fails. Bereft of magic, Richard has only his sword, his wits, his capacity for insight - and an extraordinary companion, the young Samantha, a healer just coming into her powers. Compelling, fast-moving, and intense, The Third Kingdom is a powerful tale that welcomes new readers to Terry Goodkind's world, while opening up new vistas of worldbuilding for longtime readers of the adventures of Richard Rahl and Kahlan Amnell.
- Author BiographyGoodkind was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska, where he also attended art school, one of his many interests on the way to becoming a writer. Besides a career in wildlife art, he has been a cabinet maker, violin maker, and he has done restoration work on rare and exotic artifacts from around the world - each with its own story to tell, he says. In 1983 Goodkind moved to the forested mountains he loves. There, in the woods near the ocean, he built the house where he and his wife Jeri live, and came at last to tell his own stories.
- Author(s)Terry Goodkind
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date20/08/2016
- Weight820 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.