All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionTerry Goodkind returns to the lives of Richard Rahl and Kahlan Amnell in The Third Kingdom, the direct sequel to his #1 New York Times bestseller The Omen Machine.Richard saw the point of a sword blade sticking out from between the man's shoulder blades. He spun back toward Richard after throwing the woman out the opening, ready to attack. It seemed impossible, but the man looked unaffected by the blade that had impaled him through the chest.It was then, in the weak light from the fire pit off to the side, that Richard got his first good look at the killer.Three knives were buried up to their brass cross-guards in the man's chest. Only the handles were showing. Richard saw, too, the broken end of a sword blade jutting out from the center of the man's chest. The point of that same blade stuck out from the man's back.Richard recognized the knife handles. All three were the style carried by the men of the First File.He looked from those blades that should have killed the big man, up into his face. That was when he realized the true horror of the situation, and the reason for the unbearable stench of death.
- Author BiographyThe author of the worldwide bestsellers making up the Sword of Truth, and the #1 New York Times bestseller The Omen Machine, Terry Goodkind lives in Henderson, Nevada.
- Author(s)Terry Goodkind
- PublisherTor Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleRichard and Kahlan
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTor Books
- Weight277 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.