All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1983, this book a number of collects the essays about the effects of a sustained period of low oil prices. The opening chapter describes how oil prices have impinged on other elements of the ecomy and assesses the costs and benefits, in the short and long term, of low prices. The following three chapters deal with different groups of countries and indicate clearly that for ne of them do lower oil prices have unequivocally positive or negative effects - a situation examined in the chapter on the international financial system. The last three chapters analyse the shifts lower prices are likely to produce in relations among the groups closely involved in the oil market.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Revivals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight381 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byJoan Pearce
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.