Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOlive Payne Smith is from a rural community in South Central Virginia; Jean Obatala is from a village in the country of Cote d'Ivoire. The young idealists meet in France where they fall in love. Ironically, after returning to their home countries, their common experiences of freedom don't help them to live freely.
- Author BiographyJill Winkowski has a B.A. in English and German from Mary Washington College and a M.Ed. from the University of Maryland. She is a freelance journalist and technical writer by day.
- Author(s)Jill Winkowski
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication19/12/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.