All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third volume begins with the Russian Revolution of 1905. The narrative moves to the crisis faced by international socialism on the outbreak of the Great War in 1914, and thence to the Russian Revolution of February 1917, the Bolshevik Red October, and the crucial German Revolution of 1918-19.
- Author BiographyMurray Bookchin, Institute of Social Ecology, Vermont is the foremost social theorist and political philosopher of libertarian left known for introducing ecology as a concept relevant to radical political thought. His writings range from politics and ecology through anthropology to history.
- Author(s)Murray Bookchin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.