All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the way aspects of the built environment are experienced by the occupants and how that experience is interpreted in architectural design. Unlike most textbooks in this area this one concentrates on general principles rather than technical calculations and is a very accessible introduction for undergraduate students. Specific climatic conditions covered include: sun, heat, light, sound, air flow, water, fire and ecological design.
- Author BiographyDr Scott Drake is a Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning at the University of Melbourne.
- Author(s)Dr. Scott Drake
- PublisherNewSouth Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- Place of PublicationSydney, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNewSouth Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.