All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt was Jonny who had t liked the idea of spending a night alone in Westminster Abbey, the great London Cathedral, with his twin brother Shamus, but it was Jonny who volunteered to be held hostage by the ghostly crowd of princes, kings and warriors who came to life at midnight, as a protest against the all-night opening of the Abbey. But just as the ghosts were there all night, and gone with the dawn, so too was Jonny, leaving Shamus to convince everyone that the Abbey ghosts really did exist and that Jonny was with them. Or did the ghosts exist only in his imagination? If so, what had happened to the missing Jonny? John Rae, the former Headmaster of Westminster School, wrote this brilliant, chilling and intriguing tale that can be read as a ghost story or a thriller, and that has more to offer on every reading.
- Author BiographyWhile John Rae was Headmaster at Westminster School, he wrote five books, one for each of his four daughters Siobhan, Penelope, Alyce and Emily; and one for his twin sons Shamus and Jonathan (called 'The Third Twin'). These family-oriented adventure stories were written while he was living in Dean's Yard, in the heart of London, under the shadow of Westminster Abbey. The five books are: Christmas is Coming The Golden Crucifix Return to the Winter Palace The Third Twin The Treasure of Westminster Abbey
- Author(s)John Rae
- PublisherThistle Publishing
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThistle Publishing
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.