All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 1 of 3-volume set containing complete English text of all 13 books of the Elements plus critical apparatus analyzing each definition, postulate, and proposition. Covers textual and linguistic matters; mathematical analyses of Euclid's ideas; commentators; refutations, supports, extrapolations, reinterpretations, and historical tes. Vol. 1 includes Introduction, Books I and II of Elements, lines, angles, intersections, etc.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1956
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Notefigs.
- Weight452 g
- Width20 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated bySir Thomas L. Heath
- Volume editorSir Thomas L. Heath
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.