All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 1 of 3-volume set containing complete English text of all 13 books of the Elements plus critical apparatus analyzing each definition, postulate, and proposition. Covers textual and linguistic matters; mathematical analyses of Euclid's ideas; commentators; refutations, supports, extrapolations, reinterpretations, and historical tes. Vol. 1 includes Introduction, Books I and II of Elements, lines, angles, intersections, etc.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1956
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Notefigs.
- Weight452 g
- Width20 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated bySir Thomas L. Heath
- Volume editorSir Thomas L. Heath
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.