Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
About this product
- DescriptionGyres are thousand year cycles of time alternately ruled by the forces of good and the forces of evil, each Gyre's dominance keeping the universe in a state of cosmic balance. The passing of the twentieth century saw the end of a Gyre ruled by the forces of evil. Now, thirteen shadow souls, imprisoned in an ancient tome called 'The Shadow Bible' seek to be reborn in order to ensure the rule of evil will continue. This is their time. The time for rebirth. The time to establish the rule of evil forevermore. But first they need a human vessel. A woman who will give them life and form. That woman is Cass Jones, a talented artist whose mind and body they can rape and defile, whose soul they can corrupt. As the world around her descends into violence, bloodshed and depravity, Cass finds her only ally in Jed Ryan, a reformed alcoholic and radio show host whose destructive lifestyle has already resulted in the death of his wife. As the new millennium dawns, Cass and Jed must confront their own demons in their own way in a struggle for personal and universal salvation.
- Author(s)Gary Orchard
- Date of Publication25/05/2011
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationFleet
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.