Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionIf God wanted to send the world a message today, how would He do it? That's what The Thirteenth Prophet asks, and answers for some. Which will you be, a believer or a n believer? Rodney Bishop, 25-year comedy veteran and local troublemaker, will take you on a journey like you've never been on before - one that's bound to leave the reader wondering, Did this really happen? Join the author, after he leaves the local comedy club, on a thirteen day experience that changed his life and the history of the world. Yep, that's what I said, the history of the world! It seems that the heavenly Creator decides to send a messenger to earth, named Man Dude Mann. His job is to convince a troubled soul that the reason for his life's many pitfalls is that he has always been a prophet of God. And if that isn't eugh, he is required to self-publish a book called The Thirteenth Prophet. This book is to is to warn the world of an upcoming calamity that one really wants to kw about. Ride along for thirteen days, as the narrator tries to get a grip on what is happening and asks, Why me?, and, Why do I have to tell all this bad news? This is t to mention the multiple issues the messenger himself faces. It would seem that even the angels are in trouble with God, just as are you and I. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll question, and you may be disturbed about some of what you'll read in The Thirteenth Prophet. And, I will guarantee you this: It's the scariest book you will ever read! You should read it chrologically, as it happens, and only discuss it with someone who has done the same (for full effect). Do finish it before you form your own conclusion, and don't look ahead. That would spoil it.
- Author BiographyRodney Bishop lives with his pretty wife and their dog, Earl in the deep south, somewhere near the Tennessee-Georgia state line. He has moles older than most of the people reading this, and has been fired from more jobs than most people have held. He likes it that way, as would most songwriting / guitar playing / comedian / authors, and has supported himself over the last twenty-five years by doing stand-up comedy (and by staying married to a good looking woman with a job (and poor taste in men)!
- Author(s)Rodney Bishop
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.