All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from The Thirty-Nine Steps I. The Man Who Died; II. The Milkman Sets Out On His Travels; III. The Adventure of the Literary Innkeeper; IV. The Adventure of the Radical Candidate; V. The Adventure of the Spectacled Roadman; VI. The Adventure of the Bald Archaeologist; VII. The Dry-Fly Fisherman; VIII. The Coming of the Black Stone; IX. The Thirty-nine Steps; X. Various Parties Converging on the Sea About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)John Buchan
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication07/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.