All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this retelling for younger readers, Richard Hannay is a Canadian visitor to 1930's London. After a disturbance at a music hall, he meets Annabella Smith, who is on the run from foreign agents. He takes her back to his apartment, but they are followed, and later that night Annabella is murdered. Hannay then goes on the run to break the spy ring and to prove his incence.
- Author BiographyPauline Francis has 20 years of experience as a secondary school teacher and trained librarian. She is the author of a number of retellings of well-known classics, including The Count of Monte Cristo, Frankenstein, and The War of the Worlds.
- Author(s)John Buchan
- PublisherReadZone Books Limited
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleExpress Classics
- Place of PublicationTwickenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintReadZone Books Limited
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight91 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Revised byPauline Francis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.