All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $21.10Free postage
- AU $24.09Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Evelyn Morgan walks into Thorne and Son, a bookstore in the Cornish village of Clews, she doesn't kw that she's going to meet the love of her life. When Brendan Thorne sells her a medieval poem called The Book of the Green Knight , he doesn't kw that it will shape his future. After that first meeting, they don't see one ather for years - and yet they never stop thinking about one ather. It's as if they're the haunted lovers in the old book itself...
- Author BiographyBorn in Hungary, Theodora Goss moved to the United States as a child; her fiction often takes place on the border between fantasy and reality, reflecting the influence of a long Eastern European literary tradition. Her story The Singing of Mount Abora won the World Fantasy Award in 2008, her story Pip and the Fairies was a Nebula Award finalist in 2007, and she has been featured in the annual Year's Best Fantasy and Horror anthology several times. Theodora lives in Boston with her husband Kendrick and their daughter Ophelia, and teaches literature at Boston University. Her short fiction collection In the Forest of Forgetting was published in 2006; The Thorn and the Blossom is her first full-length book release.
- Author(s)Theodora Goss
- PublisherQuirk Books
- Date of Publication05/03/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuirk Books
- Content NoteSpot Illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.