The Thought Gym: Train the Mind...and the Body Will Follow! by Hari Kalymnios (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.11Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.30+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinally - a book which succeeds in addressing the area most other diet, health and exercise books miss - your thoughts! What's the same thing about every diet, health or exercise book you've ever tried?............YOU! And have you ticed that time after time, you get the same results? Well, the reason is that you haven't addressed the key to all change first. Your thoughts. Before trying to change your diet or embark on a new health regime, you must first look at changing the thoughts that go into your mind. Otherwise you almost guarantee a huge disappointment. The Thought Gym gives you workable and proven methods for addressing what goes into your mind, so that the results that you want are w achievable. Not only will you understand how to alter your thoughts, but you'll understand how your beliefs and values shape your results, how language is vitally important to your success and also how to really make sure that the right motivation for you to succeed is in place from the start. The Thought Gym will give you tools, strategies and techniques to enable you to succeed where once you may have failed. Supporting the information you will get from reading this book are on-line guided support modules consisting of both downloadable audio support and video streaming, so it's like the author is in the room with you helping you achieve your health dreams.
- Author BiographyHari Kalymnios studied Physics with Astrophysics at the University of Manchester where he earned a First Class Honours degree. Following his degree, Hari's continued desire to learn and grow saw him spend three years independently travelling the world, meeting and getting to know a variety of people and cultures. On returning to the UK, Hari settled into a city profession, however his real passion lay in health and fitness which led him to pursue those areas instead. Frustrated at seeing colleagues feeling lacklustre, de-energised or suffering with their health or weight, Hari sought to understand what it was that made the difference. Why is it that some people can be the size they want, exercise (or accomplish whatever their goals in life are) when others can't? Hari wanted to know the reason. His research led him to studying several fields including health, fitness, nutrition, psychology and NLP amongst others. Distilling the most useful parts of his research, coupled with his own lifetime of experiences, Hari has detailed in an extremely easy-to-read and companion-led book, the steps needed for a person to make noticeable shifts in their thinking. And hence be able to take perceptible and genuine steps to achieving their goals. Hari is 35 years old and lives in London where he runs his website and business for helping people achieve their health goals - www.TheThoughtGym.com
- Author(s)Hari Kalymnios
- Date of Publication07/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.