All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA homeless kitten, Angel, narrates her own story in this illustrated book for young children. She describes her difficult life on the streets and the terrifying moment when she loses her family. Frightened and alone, Angel has one to care for her if she is hurt, cold, or hungry. Then one day, she smells a delicious odor coming from a strange box. As she steps forward to explore, she finds herself trapped inside. Why has she been captured this way, and what will happen to her w? Based on many actual events and characters, The Three Angels is a sensitive feline memoir - translated by the author - that introduces young children to the lives of homeless cats, honestly but gently. It encourages them to identify with the struggles of a small kitten as she bravely faces overwhelming problems. In her search for security and love, she encounters other angels along the way that will change her life forever! The Three Angels is an excellent book for early readers and animal lovers alike, with sweet illustrations, a hopeful ending, and a tender and touching tone.
- Author BiographyKathy Almeter-Blatz is a native of Oregon who currently resides with her family in the San Francisco Bay Area. A teacher by profession and an advocate of animal causes, she was inspired to write this story by her personal experiences as a volunteer. Kyoko Hirota was born in Tokyo, Japan, and grew up in San Francisco. She earned her bachelor of arts degree at the University of California, Berkeley. Kyoko created the charming illustrations for The Three Angels.
- Author(s)Kathy Ann Blatz
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kyoko Hirota
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.