All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWill the three goat brothers make it across the big, hairy troll's bridge to the sweet grass on the other side of the stream? In this quirky picture book, vibrant paper collage illustrations and predictable text keep young readers engaged with the classic story.
- Author BiographyMary Finch has extensive experience in the children's book market and currently works as a freelance editor and writer. She also wrote The Little Red Hen and The Princess of the Springs for Barefoot Books. Mary has two daughters and three grandchildren and lives near Bath, UK.
- Author(s)Mary Finch
- PublisherBarefoot Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBarefoot Books Ltd
- Content Notecolor illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width216 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Roberta Arenson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.