All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Three Books of Business Goals are to improve call quality, increase sales, and elevate management effectiveness. It strives to bring a people-oriented and service approach to the business world. Finally, it wants to increase a self appreciation to what you do. Roger is an award winning professional with a proven track record. This book is also recommended to anyone dealing with people in their daily duties.
- Author BiographyRoger Reynold has worked in the transportation industry for over twenty years. The first nine years were in customer service where he won numerous awards, including The Customer Satisfaction Award in Fiscal Year (FY) 1996, a select accolade given to those providing outstanding customer service. He attained International Customer Service Representative of the Year in FY '95. Awards followed his years in Field Sales, including Account Executive of the Year for his Region in FY 2001, AE Supplier of the Year given by one of his largest customers in 2004, and President's Club in FY 2008 and FY 2012. Roger also has management experience in the newspaper industry and supervisory experience in the health club field.
- Author(s)Roger Reynold
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.