All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFranklin is different from all the other ducks. Born with three legs instead of two, he kws that he will never fit in with the other ducks on the pond. But when one of the ducklings gets into trouble, it is Franklin's unlikely gift that saves the day, and all the ducks learn that we are created in God's likeness and he has love and a purpose for each and every one of us. Join author Debbie Brewer for a lesson about diversity, friendship, and the inspiring power of The Three-Legged Duck.
- Author(s)Debbie Brewer
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.