All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe well-kwn fable of the Three Little Pigs gets a makeover in this efficient counting guide for beginning readers. The first little pig uses 5 bundles of straw to build a house in the shape of a cylinder, but the wolf blows it down. Using 6 big sticks and sheets to build a cone-shaped house, the second little pig is also unsuccessful at keeping the wolf at bay. Finally, the third little pig smartly gathers 100 strong bricks to build a cube-shaped house. Guess which piggy's house finally withstands the big bad wolf's blows? Pages at the end feature information on ordinal numbers, counting by ones and tens, and geometric shapes.
- Author(s)Grace Maccarone
- PublisherAlbert Whitman & Company
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlbert Whitman & Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width221 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.