All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Lift-the-Flap Fairy Tales:The Three Little Pigs, the traditional fairy tale is retold in irreverent, playful rhyme that's perfect for reading aloud, and brilliantly accompanied by Nick Sharratt's bright and vibrant illustrations. There are flaps to lift and pop-up surprises on every page: see what happens when the wolf huffs and puffs, be quick and close the doors and windows in the house of bricks, and watch the page pop up as the big bad wolf comes falling down the chimney! Includes a free audio CD read by Anna Chancellor, with two tracks: listen to the story alone, or follow along with the book by turning the pages when you hear the chime. Look out for Lift-the-Flap Fairy Tales: Jack and the Beanstalk
- Author BiographyNick Sharratt is one of today's best-loved children's illustrators with close to 250 books to his name and a Nestle Gold Medal-win under his belt. His collaborations with Julia Donaldson include Chocolate Mousse for Greedy Goose, Goat Goes to Playgroup and Animal Music. In addition to his picture books, Nick also illustrates for older children too, most notably creating the illustrations for the stories of Jacqueline Wilson. Nick lives in Edinburgh. Stephen Tucker is a schoolteacher, living in Brighton. He has teamed up with Nick Sharratt to create the best-selling Lift-the-Flap Fairy Tales series.
- Author(s)Nick Sharratt,Stephen Tucker
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleLift-the-flap Fairy Tales
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width227 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nick Sharratt
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.