All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOpen up, Pork Chop! Or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll flatten this dump! Three little pigs are happily working away in their delicious family business -- making the best-tasting waffles in the world. Business is so good, in fact, that the three siblings can live comfortably in their very own homes -- Percy in his straw bungalow, Pete in his log cabin, and Prudence in her brick cottage. Then Tempesto, the meanest wolf on the block, shows up and wants more than waffles for breakfast -- he wants the three little pigs! Here is a zany retelling of a classic folktale from master storyteller Steven Kellogg.
- Author(s)Steven Kellogg
- Date of Publication15/10/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steven Kellogg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.