All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoung d'Artagnan, in search of fortune and adventure, joins three of the French king's musketeers, Athos, Porthos, and Aramis. Soon, this dynamic quartet is defending the king against his most menacing enemies. Using the graphic vel format, Graphic Classics introduce children to many of the world's greatest literary works. The high-quality illustrations complement narratives that are paced to catch and hold young readers' interest. In addition to its story, each Graphic Classic features a thumbnail biography of its author's life, a list of his or her important works, a timeline of historic events that helped inspire the story's conception, general tes, and an index. Both primary and secondary school teachers can use these books to introduce students to a representative selection of our culture's great literary works. Many young readers who are hesitant to delve into the original books will find the graphic vel format an appealing first step toward developing good reading habits. Graphic Classics are available in both paperback and hardcover editions.
- Author(s)Alexandre Dumas
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleBarron's Graphic Classics (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series
- Out-of-print date13/10/2016
- Content Note, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight181 g
- Width168 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Penko Gelev
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.