All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe three pig sisters set out to build a solid house that will keep them safe from the wolf who lives in the woods. As two sisters gather materials, they find tasty looking berries and eat them. They soon discover they are sleeping berries, placed by the big bad wolf. Luckily, the sisters are found before the wolf can harm them and they quickly build their house for protection. To get back at the wolf, the sisters make a pot of soup to lure the wolf. When the wolf arrives, they tie him up and ask him why he is so mean. After hearing that he only bothers them because he was hungry and he is too old to hunt for food, three pig sisters and wolf decide to make a farm on their land with fruits and vegetables to share. Social and emotional learning concepts include friendship, teamwork, and sharing. Book includes a te to caregivers and story coaching activities. A Readers Theater version is available online so that children can benefit from dramatic interpretation.
- Author(s)Cecil Kim
- PublisherNorwood House Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMySelf Bookshelf
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorwood House Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width244 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Keun Park
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.