CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionZambia, Africa, is where near an ocean, but it is heavily influenced by water. Three great rivers flow through Zambia which impact the lives of the people and animals near them. How do the rivers impact life around them? How can humans protect these valuable rivers?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication08/11/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 1600
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight77 g
- Width149 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Contained items statementContains Pamphlet and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.