All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Three Stooges explores the filming locations of one of the most popular comedy teams in cinema history. This book documents the setting of The Three Stooge's most famous Columbia Pictures short films made in and around Hollywood between 1934 and 1958. These famous and hilarious shorts are covered in detail through a wealth of archival photographs, many of which are rare and previously unpublished. Also includes interviews with supporting actors, directors, family and friends of the acting troupe, as well as candid shots, publicity stills, aerial views and maps.
- Author BiographyJim Pauley is a recognized expert on the Three Stooges filming locations, having written articles on the subject since 2001 for the Three Stooges Journal, a publication by the Three Stooges Fan Club. Pauley has also presented on this topic at the Hollywood Heritage Museum and the Stoogeum, a Three Stooges museum in Pennsylvania. Pauley lives in Philadelphia. Leonard Maltin is a film critic, film historian, and the film correspondent for Entertainment Tonight. He lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Jim Pauley,Leonard Maltin
- PublisherSanta Monica Press
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSanta Monica Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1588 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.