All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book is a game-changer for entrepreneur-curious & entrepreneur-minded women Instead of delivering water to a thirsty community, this book shows you how to dig your own well so that you can provide for yourself. For w. For the rest of your life. It sets out to reposition entrepreneur-minded women within you. Thus empowered, this book will move you: * from paralysis to potential * from hostility to harmony * from fear to freedom * from stagnation to action * from shame & blame to power & mobility * from invisible to spectacular This book is unlike any other book ever written on the subject Oh, sure, there's a plethora of books out there that promise you change. If I can do it, so can you, many of them tout, and they proceed to tell their stories. Of course, if that were true, then there would be a Disneyland on every street corner, Warren Buffet would have secrets, there would be a hidden millionaire in every fry chef, and world peace would have arrived centuries ago because universal wealth would have long ago been achieved. This book is different, in that author Britt Santowski: => Respects YOU the reader, recognizing that your life's experiences is what makes you the expert, the center. She doesn't waste time showing you what's wrong with you; she points you to all that can be right. => Views the challenge of becoming an entrepreneur exclusively through the eyes and experience of woman. Because, guess what, women ARE different. => Understands that change can only come when the fear of staying here is going to hurt more than your fear of fading into a permanent state of inconspicuity. => Prepares you to shift from a invisible role (mother, wife, daughter, employee) to a spectacular contributor in both your own life and your legacy with others => Takes you over the hurdle that it's never too late. Even if you're halfway through life, you've got a second half to fill. This book will help you fill it, momentously. => Shows you how to reach inside yourself, and discover and activate the power of your full potential. Learn about the three ultimate strategies that will help you structure an unshakable foundation of confidence and success While book can guarantee your success (and RUN AWAY if one ever deigns to make such a promise!), this book gives you the three foundational strategies upon which you can structure your own success: Accountability, Collaboration and Initiative. The Three Strategies of the UNSTOPPABLE WOMAN will show you: * Why letting go of your inner VICTIM is critical for your future success, and why you need to walk away from her sweet cousin, BLAME * How to recognize and celebrate your inner genius (and yes, she is there) * Why having a definite major purpose is critical to your success * How you can easily expand your network and influence, by simply leveraging what you already have access to * What's wrong with the Law of Attraction, and how you can avoid the pitfalls of woo-woo gurus * Concrete tools that will create an unstoppable momentum to guide you into a life of your creation After all, here's the bottom line: You will spend more time dead than alive. Deciding to take control of your alive time puts you in the Director's chair. The Three Strategies of the Unstoppable Woman will give you the three ultimate strategies that you can use to establish baseline confidence in whatever it is you choose to do with your life. This is NOT Just Ather Boring Business Book. No business plans, capital fundraising proposals, spreadsheets. All that is yet to come. This is the book that precedes all others. If you don't have the proper mind set, an unbreakable mental foundation, all the business tools in the world will t help you succeed. This book is about starting at the most logical place: The beginning. And if you didn't start there, it's never to late to back up!
- Author BiographyBritt Santowski is an author, speaker, consultant, Internet Entrepreneur and full-on adult. That was not always the case. Considered the least likely teenager to succeed by any observant adult, Britt (shall we say) lived life to the fullest. Hence, she is still one course shy from her grade 12 diploma. It all ends well though. She survived her tumultuous years (adolescence) in Ottawa, and eventually earned her BA in Waterloo, and her MA in St. John's, both degrees in English Lit. Britt concluded her academic years with a (very useful) thesis that focused on gender and cross-dressing in the Renaissance. She still lives in the female form and, having survived numerous recessions, restructurings and entrepreneurial renovations, has a pretty good idea what it takes to be a woman entrepreneur and workplace professional. She lives just outside of Victoria, BC, with her husband and daughter. She writes a seasonal motorcycle column for the local daily, and she also rides a motorcycle. It's yellow. In her book, The Three Strategies of the Unstoppable Woman, Britt shares her journey, her obstacles and her results. Framed in three strategies (accountability, collaboration, and initiative), Britt proposes tools and techniques that women can use to become the author of their own lives. Britt believes that women are incredibly brilliant and when they figure that out, they can shine brighter than the brightest star. Watch out! The Unstoppable Woman is being released...
- Author(s)Britt Santowski
- PublisherAviva Publishing
- Date of Publication05/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviva Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.