All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLost meets The Passage in this incredible new thriller, for all fans of The Shining Girls and Stephen King. They're here ...The boy. The boy watch the boy watch the dead people oh Lordy there's so many ...They're coming for me w. We're all going soon. All of us. Pastor Len warn them that the boy he's t to---- The last words of Pamela May Donald (1961 - 2012) Black Thursday. The day that will never be forgotten. The day that four passenger planes crash, at almost exactly the same moment, at four different points around the globe. There are only four survivors. Three are children, who emerge from the wreckage seemingly unhurt. But they are t unchanged. And the fourth is Pamela May Donald, who lives just long eugh to record a voice message on her phone. A message that will change the world. The message is a warning.
- Author BiographySarah Lotz is a screenwriter and novelist who pens novels under the name S.L Grey with author Louis Greenberg; YA novels with her daughter, as Lily Herne; and is one third of pseudonymous author Helena S. Paige. Lauren Beukes calls her 'a natural-born storyteller. Like the hand reaching up from the dark well, she'll drag you into her thrall. You'll come up gasping.' Sarah lives in Cape Town with her family and other animals.
- PrizesWinner of British Fantasy Awards: Best Newcomer 2015.
- Author(s)Sarah Lotz
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight646 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.