All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- Description175 Best Ever Meals on a Budget provides all you need to kw to create great value meals that are still tasty, healthy and well-balanced. It includes 200 recipes for low-cost yet delicious soups, starters, main courses and desserts - feast for hardly anything on a meal of baked peppers with egg and lentils or Irish stew, and then a chocolate mud pudding. It contains expert tips, hints and guidelines for saving money in the kitchen without compromising on quality, quantity or flavour. Every recipe is shown step-by-step in over 800 beautiful colour photographs. It includes seasonality charts, basic recipes and useful freezing and preserving methods to make the most of your purchasing power. It also includes complete nutritional information for every recipe. This new book reveals how to create low cost family meals that are varied and nutritious. There is an expert introduction that gives advice on getting the most out of your shopping - how to explore ecomical outlets as well as the supermarkets. Freezing and simple preserving techniques allows the clever cook to make the most of bulk buys, seasonal gluts and special promotions. The book includes expert tips to ensure that you are getting the best value and quality for your money. 200 tested recipes then show step-by-step how these principles can be put into practice. At-a-glance menu planners show the best combinations of recipes, and there are additional ideas to create a complete yet low-cost meal with ease.
- Author BiographyLucy Doncaster is an experienced author and culinary editor. She has created dozens of high-quality illustrated books which have sold hundreds of thousands of copies, and worked with some of the best names in the cooking and lifestyle publishing categories.
- Author(s)Lucy Doncaster
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 800 colour photographs
- Weight839 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.