Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionAlys Fowler takes a fresh look at foraging, encouraging you to look closer to home, from the weeds in your garden to the trees in your street, rather than the fields and hedgerows of the countryside. Alys showcases her favourite edibles with a plant directory packed with useful information - photographic identification, plant description and tips on how to grow and how to eat it (including recipes) - that will give you the confidence to identify plants yourself. This is a fast-growing, global phemen that is fun, environmentally friendly and thrifty!
- Author BiographyAlys Fowler started gardening in her early teens and trained at the Royal Horticultural Society, the New York Botanical Gardens and the Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew. She was a presenter for BBC's Gardeners' World and had her own BBC TV series The Edible Garden. She writes regularly for the Guardian, Gardens Illustrated, Grow Your Own, blogs for BBC Gardening and has a monthly video on the Guardian website.
- Author(s)Alys Fowler
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintKyle Books
- Out-of-print date07/08/2015
- Content Notecolour photography
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.