All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book assembles the latest information about the relationship between thyroid state and behavior. It is intended to serve as a reference for both the basic scientist and the clinician in the field of psychiatry and the behavioral sciences. The Thyroid Axis and Psychiatric Illness also presents the controversies, ambiguities, and unanswered questions that will be left to the future to resolve. This book t only provides information about the role of the thyroid axis in psychiatric illness, it is also designed to promote further research and understanding of this complex subject.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/1993
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Press Inc.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byAnthony J. Levitt,Russell T. Joffe
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.