All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout 1812 and 1813, Upper Canada had been the principle target for a succession of American invasions and attacks. Fortunately they all had been repulsed, but at a high cost in lives and the devastation of property on both sides of the border. By the beginning of 1814, both sides were determined to bring the war to an end with a decisive victory through an escalated commitment of men and military resources.Continuing the story already detailed in The Call to Arms, The Pendulum of War, andThe Flames of War, The Tide of War documents the first six months of 1814 and the ongoing fight for the domination and control of Upper Canada.
- Author BiographyRichard Feltoe was born in Newcastle-upon-Tyne and holds a degree in economics from the University of London. He is the curator and corporate archivist for the Redpath Sugar Museum and is active as a living history reenactor, re-creating the life of a Canadian militia soldier from the War of 1812. His other publications include The Flames of War and The Pendulum of War . He lives in Brampton, Ontario.
- Author(s)Richard Feltoe
- PublisherDundurn Group Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2013
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDundurn Group Ltd
- Content Note42
- Weight300 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.