All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ship, whose real name has w long faded into history, sails aimlessly across an ocean. Her crew, mysteriously damned by some unkwn entity, live in a state of permanent stupor and appear all but lost to the wider world as they struggle to remember who they are, or even where they are going. Only by working together as a crew can they figure what is going on aboard the ship and fight their way out of it. Will the crew be able to wrestle their ship from the clutches of the nameless, faceless entity before it's too late, or will they forever be cursed to spend an eternity adrift?
- Author BiographyMajid Salim was born in 1976, and is a media freelancer. His work has previously been published by Springer-Verlag, and he has been published in the Guardian newspaper. The Tides of Reality is his first novel. He lives in Birmingham with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Majid Salim
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $52.06Trending at AU $61.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.