All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautiful box set contains board book editions of two timeless classic picture books THE TIGER WHO CAME TO TEA and MOG THE FORGETFUL CAT. A perfect gift to introduce these much-loved stories to a new generation of fans! THE TIGER WHO CAME TO TEA: The doorbell rings just as Sophie and her mummy are sitting down to tea. Who could it possibly be? What they certainly don't expect to see at the door is a big furry, stripy tiger! MOG THE FORGETFUL CAT: 'Bother that cat!' Mog always seems to be in trouble. She forgets that she has a cat flap and she forgets that she has already eaten her supper. But, one night, Mog's forgetfulness comes in very handy...
- Author BiographyJudith Kerr was born in Berlin, the daughter of a distinguished German writer. She left Germany with her family in 1933 to escape from the Nazis and they arrived in England in 1936, having spent the intervening years in Switzerland and France. She was married to the writer Nigel Kneale. Their daughter Tacy is an artist, and their son Matthew is an acclaimed novelist. In 2012, Judith was awarded an OBE for her services to children's literature and Holocaust education.
- Author(s)Judith Kerr
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight710 g
- Width130 mm
- Height170 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Board books
- Interest AgeFrom
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $34.49Trending at AU $49.90
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $24.98
- AU $17.06Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $12.68Trending at AU $14.26
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.