All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a tiger plays a trick on a wise man, how will he escape being eaten, especially when it seems that all the animals are against him? Will the jackal help him, or is it simply ather trick? This traditional Indian tale, retold with a twist by Andrew Fusek Peters, provides an opportunity for talking about man's impact on the natural world. Complete with Audio CD.
- Author(s)Andrew Peters
- PublisherChild's Play International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTraditional Tales with a Twist
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChild's Play (International) Ltd
- Content Note32 colour illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width245 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Diana Mayo
- Read byAndrew Peters
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Audiobook)
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.