All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Time Bandit Solution won the 2015 Axiom Business Book Award for operations management, lean, and continuous improvement by Independent Publisher which hors books that help the business community understand changing trends and techlogies and point out opportunities in our complicated new ecomy. You may t realize you are at the mercy of Time Bandits - people who steal your precious time, t with malice or intention, but with crippling effect on your own pursuits. They steal 40-60% of your time. And because your worst Time Bandits are probably your family, colleagues, clients, bosses, and friends, we can't just say - we would risk offending them, or worse, losing clients or getting fired. Thus, The Time Bandit Solution is a step-by-step lesson on how to recover stolen time you never knew you had. It is designed to teach you the arts and skills for graciously negotiating with the Time Bandits to prevent interruptions from sapping your productivity and satisfaction. The Time Bandit Solution also explains how the damage they cause lingers well beyond the interruption itself, how the stress of interruptions subtracts joy from your most important endeavors, and how to redeploy the time you recover. Do you often think or say, I have too much to do, and t eugh time to do it ? If so, this book is for you. If you find yourself frustrated by too many interruptions and feel powerless to prevent them, you want to read this book. With The Time Bandit Solution, you will free yourself from the distress of unwanted, unnecessary and unproductive interruptions, and recapture the time to do what you must and what you dream of doing.
- Author BiographyEd Brown had no time to write this book, which is exactly why he wrote it. Bronx born and bred, Ed co-founded the #1 firm in culture change management consulting and training for the financial services industry, Cohen Brown Management Group, now in 50 countries and 12 languages. Its past and present clients include companies such as Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Royal Bank of Canada, CIBC, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citibank, Barclays, Prudential Life, and Merrill Lynch. He has personally authored and delivered many of Cohen Brown s programs. In his early career, Ed created and owned one of the largest business management firms in the U.S. for musicians, entertainers, and professionals. He was also a major record producer, a producer of two television specials, and a songwriter, publishing and producing a Record of the Year. He shepherded Don Ho to become Hawaii s all-time greatest performer, with whom he also owned prestigious restaurants and night clubs. Ed has been a founder of banks and a real estate developer, among many other remarkable endeavors. Ed lives in Malibu with his wife Shari.
- Author(s)Edward G. Brown
- PublisherCohen Brown Management Group
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCohen Brown Management Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight598 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.