Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn writing this book and other books, I have seen Jesus bring back something that happened to me over 50 years ago. When I was a child in grade school, he painted it so clear in my spirit, but loving and kwing my Jesus, it was needed. It's good to w see all of my struggles helping someone else. Jesus said His love and truth will conquer all. This is life or death with Jesus or without Jesus. Please do what's right, Jesus. It works every time. Amen. God Bless.
- Author BiographyGregory Leachman is a bishop of God that has experienced hardship like very few have. He tells the story in <em>God's Greatest Challenge: Man and His Ungodly Ways</em> as he uses his experiences to teach others about God's goodness. <em>God's Greatest Challenge: Man and His Ungodly Ways</em> is a true life story: It all started when he was a child, thrown in the Nile River and rejected by a mother who did not understand who or what she had. From Egypt to Egypt to live with the King of Kings. As a teenager, he was in Church but for the wrong reasons. Then came years of bondage, life in the streets until he was under the streets. Then Jesus came as He did before. How many times? Then the church hurt to hurting churches. Then the road to bring the chosen one's chosen. The pastor always and every day a people's pastor. Then to the next level in Christ as his bishop. The Lord placed his bishopric on him on May 4, 2007 to the glory of His Name.
- Author(s)Bishop Gregory Leachman
- PublisherRevival Waves of Glory Ministries
- Date of Publication29/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevival Waves of Glory Ministries
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.