All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Time Machine is a science fiction vella by H. G. Wells, published in 1895 and later adapted into two feature films of the same name, as well as two television versions, and a large number of comic book adaptations. It indirectly inspired many more works of fiction in many media. This story is generally credited with the popularisation of the concept of time travel using a vehicle that allows an operator to travel purposefully and selectively. The term time machine , coined by Wells, is w universally used to refer to such a vehicle. This work is an early example of the Dying Earth subgenre.
- Author BiographyConsidered one of the pioneers of science fiction, Herbert George Wells was born in England on 21st September 1866. In 1895 his first major novel was published, The Time Machine. HG Wells continued writing until his death at the age of 79 in 1946.
- Author(s)H. G. Wells
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleClassics
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight174 g
- Width165 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.74
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.