All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLouise Lambert's best friend's thirteenth birthday party is fast approaching so the most important question on her mind is, of course, what am I going to wear?! Just in time, she receives yet ather invitation to the mysterious traveling vintage fashion sale. As Louise slips on a lavish antique gown, she finds herself back in time once again...and speaking French? Swept up in the glory of palace life, fancy parties, and ermous hair as a member of the iconic Marie Antoinette's court, Louise finds that this time she's t alone in her time-travels, and between cute commoner boys and trips to Paris for custom-made couture, Louise must keep her head on straight as she races against the clock to get home. Professional fashion illustrator Sandra Suy is on board once again to fill the pages of this second Time-Traveling Fashionista vel with eye-catching full-color illustrations of the era's sumptuous styles.
- Author BiographyAfter graduating from Tufts University, Bianca Turetsky began work for the artist/filmmaker Julian Schnabel where she has been running his studio for the past eight years and was an assistant on the Academy Award nominated film, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly. She currently lives in a cozy studio apartment in Brooklyn Heights, New York, that houses her very extensive and much loved vintage collection. The Time-Traveling Fashionista at the Palace of Marie Antoinette is her second novel in this stylish series.
- Author(s)Bianca Turetsky
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTime-traveling Fashionista
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIntegrated colour illustrations
- Weight624 g
- Width149 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Interest Age9-11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.