All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Time for Yes, Greg Cootsona looks at the critical question: When do we say yes? He offers key insights in the triangle of personal life, work, and friendships and gives clear, practical suggestions for the times to say yes and how to live the right rhythm of yeses and s. The Time for Yes unfolds in the three-part progression of yes: first, to discover the life just beyond our s, we listen for a deeper Voice, calling us. This involves becoming quiet and seeking to hear the God who calls. Testing represents the second step. Hearing some yeses? It's time to test them out. Third is grooving with a healthy rhythm of yeses and s, where tes and silences, beats and spaces, produce beautiful music and where we move with the heartbeat of life. The final section lays out how kwing when to say yes leads to a successful and beautiful life.
- Author BiographyGreg Cootsona is an associate pastor for adult discipleship and college ministries at Bidwell Presbyterian Church in Chico, California. Greg has written Creation and Last Things: At the Intersection of Theology and Science on Christian faith in light of contemporary scientific discoveries and Say Yes to No: Using the Power of No to Create the Best in Life, Work and Love. Greg has a literature degree from U.C. Berkeley, a Master of Divinity from Princeton Seminary, and a Ph.D. in theology from the Graduate Theological Union. Greg and his wife, Laura, live in Chico with their two daughters.
- Author(s)Greg Cootsona
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.