All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author offers insights into how women can live healthy, happy lives and provides stories about her own life.
- Author BiographyFrom the heights of fame to despair, and from illness to robust health, MARGARET TRUDEAU, Canada's former first lady, has lived a storied life of joy, sorrow and recovery.
- Author(s)Margaret Trudeau
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.