All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent times, a number of business leaders have forgotten the fundamental rules of business strategy. Consequently they have led their companies to collapse, provoking an ecomic and financial crisis. Obsessed with short-term returns, they have overlooked the fact that the real purpose of corporate strategy is t only to make quick profit but more importantly to create an organization that will endure. There is much to learn from the experience of established firms that have existed for a hundred years and more. They provide the material for this clear and concise book, which presents ten lessons that detail the main elements of corporate strategy. Recognizing that each firm is unique, the book resists the temptation of quick fixes, instead offering lessons to be pondered and used on a case-by-case basis.
- Author BiographyEric Viardot is permanent professor of strategy at EADA Business School in Barcelona. He has a doctorate in management. He is a graduate of the HEC Business School, Paris, and the Institute of Political Sciences, Paris. He has been working in different marketing positions for Hewlett-Packard in France, Canada and the US Eric. He was then a financial director for a large international NGO in Asia and Central America. After that, he joined Bain and Company as a senior consultant and had numerous assignments in Europe. Eric Viardot has published various books and articles on strategic management. He lectures regularly in executive programs in Europe. He is an active consultant and trainer and has worked with several major multinational corporations.
- Author(s)Eric Viardot
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/07/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight327 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.