All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the sixth title in the Fiendish series - the latest volume of quality previously unpublished puzzles from the puzzle providers to the Times. You don't need to be a mathematical genius to solve the puzzles in this, the sixth collection of Fiendishly difficult puzzles, it is simply a question of logic. Since the first Su Doku puzzle appeared in The Times in November 2004 they have become a phemen, with over 5 million copies of the Times Su Doku series sold worldwide. The puzzles in the collection are of the highest quality - from the puzzle suppliers to The Times. Perfect for the advanced solver in need of a constant supply of ultra-difficult puzzles, and guaranteed to provide hours of mind-stretching entertainment.
- Author BiographyThe Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
- Author(s)The Times Mind Games
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTimes Books
- Weight230 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.